Tuesday, September 18, 2012

UPDATE - SEPT 17, 2012

Hello Friends,

I am currently at mile 2402 of my 2650 Pacific Crest Trail Thru-Hike - enjoying a room at the Snoqualmie Summit Lodge!  I have been unable to update my blog regularly during this second half of the hike.  I will be completing all updates after I finish on approximately October 1st - just a couple of weeks from now!!

It has been an amazing adventure and I look forward to sharing it with you as soon as possible.  Thanks for reading and thanks for your patience!

-Morrissey (Russ)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

PCT Northern Terminus

PCT Northern Terminus
On September 30, 2012 I reached the Northern Terminus of the Pacific Crest Trail. Thanks to everybody who supported and followed my journey. It was a life-changing experience!