Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 8 - Nero in Warner Springs

Day 8
May 3, 2012
Miles:  12
Total Miles:  113

Posing in front of Eagle Rock at mile 106
Took a "Nero Day" today in Warner Springs.  The community center here really set us up:  bathrooms, burgers for $5, internet, coffee, a small supply room and a hiker box.  I was able to resupply for the next few days to Idylwild using the small supply store and hiker boxes.  Unfortunately, no camping or showers here tonight so I hiked up the trail a few miles to camp.  I'm hoping my feet are less sore tomorrow after a half day off the trail. 

More angels came up the trail today bringing gatorade and lunch to Eagle Rock back at mile 106.  I missed lunch but they filled my mug with lemonade!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PCT Northern Terminus

PCT Northern Terminus
On September 30, 2012 I reached the Northern Terminus of the Pacific Crest Trail. Thanks to everybody who supported and followed my journey. It was a life-changing experience!