Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 25 - Mt. Baden-Powell


May 20, 2012
Day 25
Miles: 19
Total Miles: 384





Feeling almost 100% today!  Made it nineteen miles, up and over Mt. Baden-Powell, named after one of the founders of the modern boy scout organization.  Mt. Baden-Powell reaches 9,399 feet and has some great views in all directions.

Also was able to catch the partial solar eclipse tonight on my way to the Little Jimmy CG.  My Canon compact camera did an ok job of capturing the eclipse but ultimately I was let down by the event.

This is the best I could do with my Canon S100

Little Jimmy Spring - one of the better springs I have come across

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PCT Northern Terminus

PCT Northern Terminus
On September 30, 2012 I reached the Northern Terminus of the Pacific Crest Trail. Thanks to everybody who supported and followed my journey. It was a life-changing experience!